Google Make Money Blogging About Making Money Blogging: My First Affiliate Email

Wednesday 30 November 2011

My First Affiliate Email

I received this email from a very nice man in Entebeland. In it he explains how his article spinning company can provide me with SEO-optimized web content every day for almost nothing. 

It's such good value I am considering leaving my entire future in Mr Popoy's hands and spending the rest of the day on the beach reading all those limited edition PDF eBooks I bought for special one-off prices yesterday!

Dear Make Money Blogging About Making Money Blogging,

My name is Semolina Popoy and I am flatulent English sneaker and articule writer from Entebeland. I and my team of seventeen articule writters are awaiting ready your inspections for deleveraging tope qualitee SEO opterized contented four you.

We are veey profession and make one articule a thousand with patternated Entebeland spinning jenny machin of A-AMAZING property. Outscour your articule writting two us and reflux in the knawledge that SEO opterized websick whizzing to you by thermometer ASOP.

We are dehoovering your contented four A-AMAZING prick or juist 0.50 kents pert 400 werds. Stare this deal other broggers and we pray you tenty poocent towel disorder and spend you A-AMAZING PDF EBook about
SEO affiliate marketing pro-blogger PDF ebook gurudom compretey tree of charge. Secretivity impotent!

Yoors fitfully and skincerely,

Semolina Popoy

No comments:

Post a Comment