Google Make Money Blogging About Making Money Blogging: My Journal of Awesomeness: Scribble Your Way to Succces With Banality

Wednesday 18 January 2012

My Journal of Awesomeness: Scribble Your Way to Succces With Banality

This is the first entry in my new Journal of Awesomeness! 

Never heard of one? Get ready to be amazed! This is sliced bread, with a Higgs Boson on top!

A journal of awesomeness is a book you write in every day to remind yourself of how awesome and A-MAZING you are. 


I already known that I'm A-Mahazing. Now I can be AWESOME too!

The Journal of Awesomeness comes from a really, really silly blog. I saw it mentioned in a breakfast tweet, and nearly choked on my yoghurt. I didn't though, so I wrote that down in my journal. 


"Dear diary, today I didn't choke. I'm AWESOME!".


I felt better straight away!


This really works!

At last, after years of depression, angst, soul-searching and false starts, the answer suddenly becomes crystal clear. Thank you really, really silly blog, for lifting the fog! From now on, life will be easy and all my meals will come with extra gravy!

Instead of doing some work, then going for a surf, I can sit alone in a dark room and scribble furiously in a pointless notebook. By telling myself that my petty daily achievements are awesome, I will become awesome, due to the mystical process of Osmotic Bollocks! 

The really, really silly blog even gives some practical tips about what to put into my journal of awesomeness, starting with"woke up feeling rested for the first time in ages," or "chose a salad over pizza for lunch". Thank you really, really silly blog, for helping me to understand that I can solve all my problems with banality!


The Journal of Awesomeness is a pointless load of drivel, disguised as superficial pyschobabble, wrapped in a layer of utter piffle, with a light sprinkling of rhinoceros peewee! The web guru fartypants industry has reached new highs! What will they come up with next? I can hardly wait to find out! The future is awesome! 


Now where's my journal?


If my point of view offends you, tell me why, then write about how brave you are in your journal of awesomeness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment