Google Make Money Blogging About Making Money Blogging: Get Rich With a PDF EBook Full of Waffle and Lettuce

Thursday 1 December 2011

Get Rich With a PDF EBook Full of Waffle and Lettuce

Starting an e-book business is easy! It's so easy that even I could do it in next to no time whatever at all in my spare time for seventeen minutes a day.

I never even planned to have a best-selling PDF eBook. One day I woke up with an idea and just wrote one. There was no need for research because this is the SEO affiliate marketing network on-line PDF eBook guru industry and nobody needs new information or ideas.

Writing my best selling PDF eBook was the easiest thing I have ever done. I did it before breakfast while brushing my teeth and stroking the cat.

The next thing I knew my PDF eBook called Making Money Before Breakfast While Brushing your Teeth and Stroking the Cat was a best-seller and I was a gazillionaire.

Next, I did waht every SEO affiliate marketing network on-line PDF eBook guru does and wrote another eBook with exactly the same stuff in as the first one but another title. I called it How to Make More Money While Cutting Your Toenails and Tickling the Giraffe.

Imagine my shock when nobody wanted to buy me second eBook. I decided that I needed to research the market and went straight to Google. Ten minutes later I had my answer! My second eBook was a flop because everyone in the SEO affiliate marketing network on-line PDF eBook guru niche had given up selling each other PDF eBooks and gone off to find real jobs.

There was only one thing I could do! 


I wrote a PDF eBook about the lack of people wanting to buy PDF eBooks and how to turn this knowledge in to gazillions of dollars.

Nobody bought it!

Now I work for Burger King!!

Are you in a similar position? Has your PDF eBook gurudom dream disappeared? Are you washing lettuce and fantasising about the next get rich quick scheme? If you are, what you need is my PDF eBook called How to Turn Washing Lettuce into a Gazzillion Dollars Using only PDF ebooks!

Buy it now for 29.99 here now for today only at the A-AMAZING price of 29.99.




This article is lazy, cynical satire! I didn't even need to write it! I just cut and pasted it from one of a gazillion websites about making money from PDF eBooks and pimped it up a bit. If my point of view offends you I suggest you write a PDF eBook about it. Just don't expect me to read it!

No comments:

Post a Comment